Portalarium have released a kit, containing various pieces of concept art and other assets that you can use to create your own Shroud of the Avatar fansite, or to spruce up an extant one. What is more, they’ve graciously allowed the Ultima Codex to take the lead in releasing the kit publicly:
The latest Shroud of the Avatar fansite kit, released in May of 2015.
Here’s a summary of the kit’s contents:
- Background images for the header, footer, and main content area of your site
- A full background image for a site
- A copy of the map of Novia
- The Shroud of the Avatar crest, in both the “painted on stone” and “etched in stone” motifs
- Character class concept art
- Environmental concept art
- The Shroud of the Avatar splash screen graphic
- A tall, cropped piece of the map with a strong colour cast
- New icons
- Graphics for all the sigils
As you can see, the background images on the left and right sides of the site here have been modified using assets from the Fansite Kit. We’ll be adapting other elements from the kit into the look of the site over the course of the next few days. Feel free to grab a copy above and have a go at putting some Forsaken Virtues flair on your own site!